Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Visitors

What better on a cold, sunny, windy Saturday afternoon in March than to have lovely visitors who come and ohh and ahh over me and bring me such cute outfits. Today I had two sisters come visit that just made my day. Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Terry were so much fun and I had my happy face on for them the whole time. I didn't even spit up on Mrs. Terry when she fed me and burped me. What a big girl!

A very fancy dress with cute green panties from Mrs. Kathy, an adorable smocked red dress made by Mrs. Terry and some Pooh knickers to go with. So fun!
The sisters...These two are pros at that baby stuff!
Mrs. Kathy
Mrs. Terry
Thank you ladies (and Mr. Larry) for such a fun afternoon. We all enjoyed seeing you!

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

So fun! I'm totally jealous that you got to see those folks. But I'm so glad they got to meet Evie!