Monday, March 23, 2009

New Shots and Sounds

Evie has been practicing her singing voice lately. She's starting to coo and squeak and grunt. It's so cute. And she's flashed some pretty amazing smiles our way the last week. That little toothless grin just makes our hearts melt.

(Disclaimer on the following photos... The "big girl chair" was only for picture purposes, she chills out in her baby chair. And the "fussy" shot happened instantaneously when I was trying to get a shot of the "sweet pea" bib for her Pawpaw...I promise I don't let her fuss just to get a photo, but the drama of it all was pretty funny on camera)

Here's some fun pics from the past few days:


Saw Grandma Susie and Pop this weekend
They handled bath time. I love bath time!

Mommy's little yellow lemon.


FussyNot Fussy
(But I'm always a Sweet Pea, Pawpaw!)
Big Girl Chair
Better stick to my-size chairs. SO COMFY! But I gotta work on sitting "lady-like" my mom tells me.

2 comments:

Tricia F said...

So cute! And she really is a beautiful little girl! I'm envious of her eyebrows. :)

Gail said...

LOVE the "lemon dress" so cute!!! Glad to hear she is flashing some grins - one of the best moments in those firts few months, in sleep deprivation, those smiles melt you and keep you going!!!