Sunday, March 1, 2009

I should be Sleeping...

...because you are sleeping. But I thought it would be more fun to post some pictures of your first visit to church.
Love, Mom

Evie did super good for her first time to church. We took her to our Sunday School class and she slept through the whole lesson. Then we decided to brave the worship service. She was zonked through the singing, but when the preaching started...she decided it was time to leave. We were happy to get out this morning and attend services. Amazingly, we arrived earlier than usual. A few pictures from the last couple of days.

Ready for Sunday School

Little Pink Riding Hood

What I did during church

Bright Eyes

Little Lady Bug Polka-Dot

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

It's amazing to me how much hair she has! She's so cute, guys! Wish I could hold her.