Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Well... we had a busy, busy three-day weekend and I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy crying something about, "...just one more day!"

Anyways, I've got lots to tell you about!

Are you ready to hear about everything?

Come a little closer so I can tell you all about the weekend!

Let's see... what was I going to tell you about first?

I remember! I am sitting up very well these days. You can't see it in this picture, but I've cut my first tooth! (Soon, I'll be going off to college)

Mawmaw brought my cousins up to visit me. We called Pawpaw on the computer so he could see all three of us together. I kept trying to talk to him on the phone but the boys were talking to him on the computer... I'm so confused.

What??? I'm not old enough to know how all this stuff works... I just got my first tooth, don't rush me!

Hi Pawpaw! Can you see me now?

I don't understand boys, but they are my cousins.

On Monday, we took a family day at a secluded beach in Hawaii... or just a blow up pool with a palm tree in the backyard.

Mommy and I having soooooooo much fun!

Unfortunately, there was one pool toy that scared me... but it's a DUCK mixed with a COW... that's just not right!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Miss Evie, I am so very proud of you getting your first tooth.. Such a big step and you will taking those very soon too.. This computer and phone thing is over rated.. it is much better to visit in person.. but I love your blog. The duck and cow thing would have scared me too...