Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big Girl Stuff

So, you all learned about my first tooth in the last episode. Well, I've been doing some other "Big Girl Stuff" lately. Let's look and see what I can do at Seven Months:

I'm tryin' out my Big Girl Stroller

Aunt Laura came over Friday and fed me some Big Girl Green Beans. Yum!

Been hangin' out on the floor, workin' on my Big Girl moves

Mommy says that Big Girls must stay on the blanket...

I'm still on the carpet...
well...
most of me...

O.k., are you ready?
Watch this trick...

Up on all fours!


Hey! I'm a Big Girl, but I can't do laundry yet!

Well, lookie there...those are my feet!

Hey Look! I'm standing!

Now for my favorite...The Big Girl Food
Daddy got me some fun Rice Puff things.
Wait...Is there something on my face?

Anything on my face...?

Come on guys...help me out
Get this off my face

Well, that's all the Big Girl Adventures for now. We'll see ya next time!

2 comments:

Grams said...

Love all the comments!!

She is just soo cute!

jean ann

jan said...

That is one darling baby girl!! Love that hair and her happy smile. :) :)

Hope yall had a fantastic time in Canada! Can't wait to see pix.