Thursday, September 24, 2009

Canada

Mom and Dad took me to Canada to see Grandma Susie and Pops. We had fun. And I was super good on the airplane.

I enjoyed hangin' out with Pops.

But I was not very helpful when it came to reading the map.

I spent some quality time rearranging Daddy's face.

And Mom made me wear my hoodie because it was a little chilly.

I now know what the Canadian Flag looks like. And I even have my first passport stamp!

Dad, Pops and Mom went for a hike while I hung out with Grandma Susie.

Dad hiking through the treacherous terrain.

Dad and Pops telling Mom to "take the picture already!"

Mom really did enjoy the hike. Pay no attention to her expression.

They saw a beautiful waterfall. (hmm... maybe next time they will take me along)

The Canadian Rockies

Wildlife along side the road.
What a nice pose, Mr. Mountain Goat

Family Photo

We had a great time. I can get used to this family vacation thing!

2 comments:

Grams said...

I love reading all the cute comments! Canada is beautiful. I know your visit was the highlight on their stay there.

jean s

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had great fun with Evie and her parents. She can bring them along to visit GM Susie and Pops anytime.

RJM