Friday, April 17, 2009

Strike A Pose...

Sweet Little Evie Girl has been taking a bit longer naps and I've had time to do a few more posts this week. During our playtime this morning, we did a little photo shoot. So fun!
I was trying to get a fun picture for her great-grandmother (Memaw) so that she could give it to her tomorrow for her 85th birthday. She's at that age where you can give a picture of yourself to grandparents and it's the best thing in the world!

Morning poses:

Winnie the Pooh Knickers..pretty cool
Serious Vogue Face

Hug Me!

Innocent "Did I do that?" Face
(...usually the face we see after she leaves a present you-know-where)

The "I'm so cute and get anything I want" Face
(practicing that face for when she see's all the grand-folks tomorrow)

We had fun playing and taking pictures this morning. Then she took a nice long nap, which is very unusual. I think it's because it rained here all day and that nice steady noise put her to sleep. Funny, she doesn't even flinch when there's a loud clap of thunder, but I can sneak as quietly as possible into the room to check on her and she wakes up. She must be able to smell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics of Evie! Keep 'em coming! (Auntie Sandy!)