Thursday, July 23, 2015

McPost

I took the McKids to McDonalds today for some McLunch. I loathe McDonald's, but, like most American kiddos, Evie and Mavery love it.  So, against my better judgement, we went to there for lunch today.  Just about the only positive of going there is that the the dine-in playroom is large and it's much less crowded than Chick-fil-A.  We ordered our food and despite my attempts to enforce the "you must eat your lunch before you play" rule, they sucked down their juice/milk, ate two french fries and bolted for the playground.  Unfortunately, there were some big kids present that were making me (and the mom at the table next to us) quite nervous.  I'm not THAT mom at playground that scold kids that don't belong to me, but I did tell the girls in a rather loud voice, "stay away from the big kids!"  Thankfully, we had the playground almost to ourself after about 10 minutes.  But then another kiddo kept wanting to come up and touch Olivia in the face.  I did scold him...but not in a mean way...since his grandmother was not paying attention.  So, I gave the 5 minute warning and we were able to make a  McEscape with the bribe of McCookies on the way out the door.  And now I will have the McBurps for a week.
McSmiles



This afternoon we made some bead necklaces and rented some movies.  We discovered that Olivia likes Jello!  Sadly, I have no pictures of those activities.

No comments: