Sunday, February 8, 2015

Friday Fun

Mike has Fridays off, so that is our big "family day" for the week.  This past Friday was pretty relaxed. We all had a lazy morning.  Olivia got a bath.  She is doing better about baths since we moved bath time to the morning and to the kitchen sink.  However, I still only bathe her 1-2 times a week because we are still traumatized by the resulting scream-fests that we endured after her baths in the previous weeks.  Carseats and baths...she hates them both.

Mavery was eager to help with bath time.  

Then, I took Evie and Mavery for a Sonic lunch and picnic at the park while Olivia had some bonding time with Daddy.  We had a fun, but windy time at the park.

After the park we all came home for nap time.  Most everyone took an awesome 2 hour nap, but no one slept in their own bed.  For some reason, we had a fruit basket turn over nap time, but it apparently worked.  Mike slept in Mavery's bed, Evie slept in my spot, I slept in Mike's spot, Mavery slept in Evie's spot, and Olivia slept on me.  I guess you just gotta mix it up sometimes.  
And that's all we've got to say about that!




No comments: