Friday, February 20, 2015

Family photo

We finally took a family photo with all 5 of us.  Everyone still had on their church clothes...except for Daddy.  So we gave him a hard time about that.  I'm not sure what Evie, Mavery and Olivia are looking at, but Mike and I are looking at the camera.  
I will say that Olivia's expression says, "Really?  These crazy people are going to raise me? Help!"  

Grandma Susie and Pops came for Evie's birthday weekend.  So we got a picture of all 5 of them, too.

Olivia hangin with Pops.

Grandma Susie and the girls as we waited for our yummy dinner at the restaurant.

Evie opening her sewing machine she got for her birthday.  We have had 2 sewing lessons and she made a paper envelope the first lesson and a little polka-dot bag for her barbie clothes the second lesson.

All this craziness!

Think I better take a nap on my mommy!



No comments: