Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mavery Is Two Months Old

Hi There! I'm two whole months old! Yikes!
Here lately I have been doin' some eating, sleeping, pooping, smiling, cooing, kicking and crying. (Hey, I'm two months old, what did you expect??)
I really really like to be held and rocked. I like to be on my tummy. I LOVE watching my big sister dance around and be silly and give me kisses. I like to look at things that are shiny and to watch the ceiling fan go round and round.
I don't like to be put down, and I don't like my car seat. But other than that I'm pretty easy goin'.
Stay tuned for a big sister potty training update in the near future. But for now, enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable - and so is her big sis!

We'll have to make a trip over so I can just cuddle her! I have a baby gift for Mavery - hoping to get to the Post Office before she is going to Pre-School!!

jean Slaven