Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Evie

Well, I'm another year old.
Two!
Wow!

And let me just say, "It's DELICIOUS!"

Mom and Dad threw a party on Saturday.
This was the table cover that my friends got to color on.

Maw-maw helped me decorate a flower cookie.
Thanks Maw-maw.

I got this opening presents thing down!

My friend Ava helped me.
So fun!

And my friend Juliet was there, too.
Abigail came, too!

Miss Allison came and we had "Chickafa" nuggets
(as I like to call them)

Then my mom sent me home with Grandma Susie and Pops.
We have no pictures of them.
The successfully avoided the camera.
But they took me to the bakery on the way to Houston.
Cookies.
mmmmmm....

I think "Two" will be a fun year.
I'll get a new baby sister this year!

1 comment:

D and K said...

Looks like a great party Evie with yummy food!