Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Chapter

Well, TwoMorrow's News is excited to report the beginning of a new chapter. I'm going to let my picture below make the big announcement. :)

I'm going to be a Big Sister!!! Mommy is due to have a baby on June 14th, 2011. I'm not completely sure if I'm really excited or not yet. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to explain to me that it is very exciting.

We had a great time surprising everyone with the news. I've been wearing my Big Sister shirts a lot!

MawMaw and PawPaw

Pops and Grandma Susie

Everybody!

Flying helicopters with Pops. I fly like a pro!

Playing dominoes with Aunt Susie. I was up past my bedtime!

Working on some 'estimating' with the Estimator. Or watching Sesame Street videos on YouTube.

Stay tuned for more updates on the big day!

6 comments:

denisemayen said...

Congratulations!

Megan said...

Yea...congratulations! Let's hope for a boy so Samuel has a playmate...he's outnumbered in the nursery. :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

D and K said...

So excited for you guys, I had a sneeking feeling this announcement was coming.

Kristin

Tricia F said...

Hooray!!! How exciting! I've been wondering if this was in the works. Can't wait to 'meet' him/her and see how Evie is as a big sister. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is an exciting time for you and for the rest of the family. Sara is due about that same time. Keep posting so we can keep up with the progress.
Connie McCain