Monday, November 8, 2010

Aggie Princess

Last year I was a Ladybug for Halloween.

And this year I was an Aggie Princess.
Seeeeee???

Let me let you get a good look at my costume.

Mom says that I can only be an Aggie on Halloween. What's all that about?
And what are these things on my legs?

Dad says I can be an Aggie any day of the year!
Gig 'em!

I called up my friend Abigail and asked what she was going to be for Halloween.

And guess what?! She was an Aggie Cheerleader!
Aren't we a pair?

We hung out at the Fall Festival.
I dug for prizes in the sand.

I did the ring toss around the little duckies.

I bounced it up in the bounce house.

And I got my face painted.

See? A Ladybug!

This was me eating chips at the lake a few weekends ago. Maw-maw and Paw-paw were there, but we didn't get any pictures of them. Oh, and Buster the dog was there. I refer to him as "Ba-Stew"

And this is my new favorite place to stand. In my chair at the counter while Mommy makes dinner. I'm a big help, of course. I test all the food and make sure it's good.


*At the moment, my favorite movie is Mary Poppins. I refer to it as "Poppins".
*I love to play outside and dig in the dirt. It makes my Daddy proud.
*I also spend lots of hours playing in my kitchen making lots of pretend meals for Mommy and Daddy. They LOVE it!
*We also have quite a few tea parties these days.

Until next time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable!!