Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rainy Saturday Afternoon

Well, since Mike and Evie are both down for a nap on this lovely rainy afternoon, I decided it would be a good time to put some pictures up. I returned to work last week so I've been slow to post lately. I only went back to work part time. Evie has a fabulous babysitter during the mornings, so things are working out so far.
My little Evie is growing and changing so fast. She is starting to reach out and grab things and she is making so many fun new noises. She is holding her head up so well and loves to be propped up so she can sit up and look around.
We had a bit of a set-back the past couple of weeks with her sleeping patterns. She was sleeping through the night so well and then I guess she hit a growth spurt and decided she needed to wake up a couple of times during the night to eat. But last night she slept from almost 8pm to 6am, so maybe we are back on track.
Enjoy Evie's week in pictures...

These are shots from Mother's Day weekend. We had so much fun!

I got to meet Great-Grandma "Mimi"

I saw Grandma Susie...

and Grandma Shara

I wasn't sure what to think of Pop at first...

But I sure did warm up to him fast. He had me giggling and playing in no time. So FUN!

Family Photo

Having the grandparents in town was fantastic. They got to enjoy their granddaughter and mom and dad went out for a very nice dinner on Saturday night to celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary. What a treat for everyone! Thanks Grandparents!

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE the family picture!