Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sweet Mavery

I love Mavery's face in these two pictures.  Probably it's because she's standing in her sand table, where I told her not to stand (many times).  She is a mess!  


I know that Mavery has no idea how life is about to change.  With #3 on the way, she will soon be "The Middle Child".  Other than watching the Brady Bunch, I don't know much about "middle child syndrome".  I do believe though that she has a strong enough personality to overcome any overshadowing by her older sister and she will be a wonderful big sister to her new sibling.  
Since Evie started school, Mike and I have been trying to have Friday lunch with Mavery.  It has been a treat to have some Mommy/Daddy one-on-one time with our little Maves.  She is a talker and a charmer and we love her to pieces.  It will be interesting to see how she adjusts to the baby, but I anticipate she will be a super little helper.  (and be a little jealous at times...)

No comments: