Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Third Trimester

Raise your hand if you're ready to have a baby!!!
(In case you can't tell, both my hands are high up in the air!)  The above photo is the only picture I have where my baby belly can be almost seen.  I don't like my picture taken, especially when growing another human inside.
Pregnancy has never been my favorite stage of the game, even this third time around.  I just don't like being pregnant.  Here at 28 weeks, I'm big and my skin itches...all over.  I have crazy heart burn and I'm just down right tired from not sleeping well.  Ugh.  But it truly is all worth it in the end.  There are many things to be thankful for:
*A healthy pregnancy so far.
*A mild summer! (we haven't even reached 100 degrees.  Woa, is this Texas??!!)
*Supportive friends and family.

Here's some pics of things we've been doing to wind up the summer...
One last summer visit to the children's museum

Evie showing off the picture she made.

Visiting the church kids and summer camp
Road trip with Daddy!

and sacked out for the trip back home.

Learning to make a mess, oops, I mean wash the dishes.

 Smile! 

Mommy and Daddy 


Decorating the baby belly with stickers during church.
(#3, you have some fun big sisters awaiting your arrival!)

 Sacked out on Daddy.  
(is there any better napping place???)

Morning Breakfast together.

Art Class at the Casa

 Fun at the Orange and Blue park across the street.
(enjoying the "cool" August weather)

 Lunch picnic at the park.

New lunch boxes for the new school year

Evie is all ready and signed up for Kindergarten!!

No comments: