Saturday, October 8, 2011

Four Months Old

Hey Guys! I'm four months old! Look at me hold my head up high. I can even roll from my tummy to my back!

I have also found something. Can you guess what??

Yep, It's my thumb. I love it! I get all snuggled down in my swing, suck my thumb and hold Mr. Froggie. I can be quite content here for a while...sometimes...

I call this "Multi-tasking"
Playing with my fish AND sucking my thumb.

Mommy and Evie moved my crib mattress down a bit and put some fun toys in there to keep me entertained. Big sister was kind enough to join me and show me the ropes...


Speaking of Big Sister, here is what Evie has been up to.
Take it Evie...

I made colored pasta noodles with Daddy.

We all visited with Miss Kelly last weekend when she surprised us with a visit!

Hanging with my BFF Abigail at church.

We took a trip to Baskin and Robins.
More Ice Cream Please!!!!
Until next time...

1 comment:

jan said...

Love all the photos!! The girls are TOO ADORABLE!! Henwee will swoon when he sees Miss Evie! :)