Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wagon Rides and Baby Sister Update

Lately we have been spending lots of time in the back yard. The weather has been very nice. As you know I really like my sand table. So much so that I pulled my new chair up, propped up my feet and played away. Good times!

I have also been enjoying wagon rides around the back yard from Mommy and Daddy. See the action shot with me and Daddy? So fun! Mommy isn't so active these days (as you can see) but I'll give her a break until Baby Sister comes.

Speaking of Baby Sister, I realized recently that I will soon be sharing my blog with her so I thought I'd give a little update:

Mommy is 28 weeks along and everything is going very well. We don't have a name picked out yet. Mommy and Daddy are still searching. I think they should just let me name her. I can think of several great names: Buzz Lightyear, Lightening McQueen, Strawberry Shortcake, or Cinderella... Just to name a few...

Anyway, we have some time to decide. More updates to come! We are getting excited!

No comments: