Sunday, April 11, 2010

Biscotti, Princess Purse, Laundry, Lettuce and Kolaches

What do all of those things have in common? Well, it sums up our weekend. Friday night mommy made biscotti Yum! It's almost all gone.

Saturday I played around the house. I practiced carrying around my princess purse.

I'm still learning how to put it on my shoulder. Mom still has to help me out.

How's that look?

O.k., Let's go shopping.

Saturday we ate salad that had lettuce from the garden. Wow!

I helped mom do the laundry. Look at that huge basket of laundry I carried...

We even put Pinky Bear in for a bath.

Here's me and my purse again. See, I like to take things from the kitchen cabinets and toss them over the gate into the guest room. Why not?

Sitting on the stair. I'm sorta learning that I'm not supposed to climb the stairs with out parental supervision... Something about "it's dangerous..."

And Saturday night mom made apricot kolaches.

....tasty


No comments: