Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally...

Alright, no small talk. Let's get to the good stuff!


I like to play in my drawers. Why not, the toys play in there??


A busy girl has to take good naps. See, look at my sleepy face...


Shoes go on your...


Feet!


Some park adventures:

Me....and...my...shadow...


Hey! I'm talkin' to YOU!


I saw my friend Elise at the park and gave her a BIG hug!


(I got nothin' for this one, but it's funny...)


WEEEEEE

Water table or sand box?
Water table or sand box?
Water table or sand box?


Oh! Yeah for BOTH!


Just gettin' into a little mischief around the house...


I NEED whatever is in this bookshelf!


No, the chairs don't go at the table!


Whew! Gotta take a rest for now.

See ya later-gater!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks M&M for the new photos - I enjoyed looking at them.

love ya'll
aunt sandy