Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy Girl!

I have been quite a busy girl lately! Let me get you guys up to speed:

Mommy took me to see Mawmaw and Pawpaw. We had lots of fun!

I found some of Mommy's stuff from when she was little...a long, long, LONG time ago.
I tried out her rocking chair.

And I found her Pinky Bear. See it next to mine?

PawPaw fed me and Buster kept me pretty entertained. (shhh...don't tell anyone that I fed him my peas)

When we got back, Uncle Nate stopped by for a visit. I told him all about my trip.

Then, I got to see Santa Clause! Hey, where's Daddy?

Oh, there he is!

I love you too, Daddy!

Thanks for letting me help in the garden.

Then I helped Mommy around the house.

O.K., I turned 10 months old on Saturday. You can't see it, but I'm getting my two top teeth. I guess you could say... All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

3 comments:

Tricia F said...

The pigtails are adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Evie has more hair than me! Thanks for updating your BLOG!
Love ya, Aunt Sandy

Wendy said...

LOVE the pigtails!!!! So cute!!